Creating a CR inside a repository
When you have a feature branch, you might want to review it before incorporating into the base branch. To achieve this, you can create a code review.
New code review
To create a new code review, perform the following steps:
- In the Code Reviews view, click the plus icon to the right of the Search field to create a new code review.
- In the New Code Review form, select the repository that contains your feature branch.
- Select the source (your feature branch) and destination (the base branch).
- Enter the title of your code review.
- (Optional) Enter the description of your code review.
- (Optional) Select Approvals and enter the Number of approvals required before merging is allowed. This prevents merging if the code does not receive the specified number of approvals.
- (Optional) Select Reset approvals when new changes are submitted to require reviewers to approve new changes submitted after approval.
- (Optional) Select Require passing build to prevent merging if there is no passing head build.
- (Optional) Select Require all tasks to be resolved to prevent merging unless all tasks created during the review process have been resolved.
You can modify these settings at any time.